The safety and wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance to the Ravine Hotel Family.
We are closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the World Health Organization and Local & Municipal Government agencies.
In light of the current situation, our pool, gymnasium, salon, Spa and wet areas will be closed until further notice. Restaurants will operate at the hotel, but may also be closed during certain times during the day; we request you to check with the team at the hotel for further details. The hotel has implemented these precautionary hygiene measures across our hotels based on instructions received from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on the guidelines for prevention of transmission of the COVID-19 virus. You can get copies of the Unlock 4 Guideline here: - Central – State – District and The Health Ministry SOP.
- Q1. What are the safety procedures implemented at the hotel to ensure guest safety?
- A. We have implemented the following procedures at the hotel.
Training at the hotel to keep associates up to date with the protocol prescribed by the Government of India for ensuring personal hygiene and combatting COVID 19.
Hotel is measuring body temperatures of all guests at the time of check-in, using non-invasive infra-thermometers. The same protocol is followed for associates, and vendors that are supplying goods.
Repeated surface cleaning and sanitization of all areas, including increased access to alcohol-based hand sanitizers at prominent locations.
Social distancing measures to be followed in all areas of the property, and at the time of check-in.
For a complete list of Protocols/SOP’s we will follow, click here
- Q2. What is the Booking Process, during this COVID time and as per Govt Orders?
You can book online at www.ravinehotel.com and many other booking platforms available online. Once the booking is confirmed the following steps will be required to be followed prior to arrival at the Hotel.
48 Hours Prior to check in a link will be sent to your email ID on file that will require you to confirm your booking and traveling guests, you will need to upload the planned guest Aadhar card/ID Proof along with the Covid-19 online questionnaire.
A medical fitness certificate is required for all visiting guests, that is less than 48 hours old has be provided prior or at check-in, you may upload or provide at the front desk upon arrival, please note you will not be allowed to check-in without this certificate.
Once you arrive at the Hotel, temperature checks and sanitization of your luggage is mandatory at the entrance of the hotel.
For a complete list of Protocols/SOP’s we will follow, click here.
- Q3. Do you have a doctor on staff to help guests in case I feel sick?
- A. Our team has been trained and we will have round-the-clock assistance and government health experts. We can immediately call a doctor or take our guest to the hospital/health centre if required.
- Q4. What about my refund of my previous booking?
- A. The lock down has been a huge strain on the business, but we assure you that all refund requests will be processed in 15 to 20 days as soon as the business reopens. You may also opt to use the advance paid for your booking for any future booking (valid for 1 year) and the rate applied will be for the off-season rate* contact the hotel on 02168-241060 for complete details.
*subject to availability
- Q4. What is the Cancellations and Change of Bookings policy?
- A. We understand that with the current lockdown and fluid situation of the Pandemic; polices keep changing, so we are trying to maintain a policy that ensures our guests don’t face any issues in case plans change or other issues arise at home or work.
If you have booked through a travel agent or other third parties, kindly contact your booking provider for information on their cancellation policies.
If bookings are cancelled earlier than 24 hours prior to check-in, full refunds will be issued or can be re-booked for another date.
If bookings are cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the booking date, a 1 day fee would apply, balance payment can be adjusted towards a future booking.
- Q5. Are all services active at the hotel?
- A. We are working hard to stay compliant with all government regulations; therefore certain areas that are deemed unsafe for public use, like the swimming pool, gym, spa and salon will remain closed. There might be instances where some food services might be limited.
We hope that you are staying home and staying safe, your safety and well-being are of utmost importance to us and we remain committed to being prepared to welcome you back at our hotel very soon!