The safety and wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance to the Ravine Hotel Family.
We are closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the World Health Organization and Local & Municipal Government agencies.
In light of the current situation, our pool, gymnasium, salon, Spa and Wet areas will be closed until 30th June 2020. Restaurants will operate at the hotel, but may also be closed during certain times during the day; we request you to check with the team at the hotel for further details. The hotel has implemented these precautionary hygiene measures across our hotels based on instructions received from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on the guidelines for prevention of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
Q1. What are the safety procedures implemented at the hotel to ensure guest safety?
A. We have implemented the following procedures at the hotel.
- Training at all hotels to keep associates up to date with the protocol prescribed by the Government of India for ensuring personal hygiene and combatting COVID 19.
- Hotels are measuring body temperatures of all guests at the time of check-in, using non-invasive laser thermometers. The same protocol is followed for associates, and vendors that are supplying goods.
- Repeated surface cleaning and sanitization of all areas, including increased access to alcohol-based hand sanitizers at prominent locations.
- Social distancing measures to be followed in all areas of the property, and at the time of check-in.
Q2. Do you have a doctor on staff to help guests in case I feel sick?
A. Our team has been trained and we will have round-the-clock medical assistance and government health experts. We can immediately call a doctor to make a house call or take our guest to the hospital/health centre if required.
Q3. What about my refund of my previous booking?
A. The lock down has been a huge strain on the business, but we assure you that all refund requests will be processed in 15 to 20 days as soon as the business reopens. You may also opt to use the advance paid for your booking for any future booking (valid for 1 year) and the rate applied will be for the off-season rate*
*subject to availability
Q4. What is the Cancellations and Change of Bookings policy?
A. We understand that with the current lockdown and fluid situation of the Pandemic; polices keep changing, so we are trying to maintain a policy that ensures our guests don’t face any issues in case plans change or other issues arise at home or work.
- Cancellation charges will be waived for bookings made for hotel stays till 30 June 2020. If you hold a booking for this period and wish to cancel or modify the booking, kindly initiate this change on our website or via email, at [email protected]
- If you have booked through a travel agent or other third parties, kindly contact your booking provider for information on their cancellation policies.
- If bookings are cancelled earlier than 48 hours prior to check-in, full refunds will be issued.
- If bookings are cancelled earlier than 24 hours prior to the booking date, you can use the credit for future bookings.
Q5. Are all services active at the hotel?
A. We are working hard to stay compliant with all government regulations; therefore certain areas that are deemed unsafe for public use, like the swimming pool, gym, spa and salon will remain closed. There might be instances where some food services might be limited.
We hope that you are staying home and staying safe, your safety and well-being are of utmost importance to us and we remain committed to being prepared to welcome you back at our hotel very soon!